HubSpot Academy Support

sravangonthi

Tutorial videos do not play while trying to complete Inbound Marketing Certification.

SOLVE

Hello,

Currently I am using starter pack of Hubspot. I am a digital marketer by profession and is wanting to win a Inbound Marketing certification along with few other certifications later. Initially everything was pretty nice and accessing the content was kind of taking a walk in the park. It was knowledgeable and clear and easy to navigate. Later on last friday I was struck at a point prcisely here   https://app.hubspot.com/learning-center/5713054/tracks/23/209/1067

Video tutorials donot play at all (video somehow keeps on loading). Issue is not with the connectivity. internet connectivity strength is 100 percent and it is a 5G Connection.  After multiple attemts trying to figure out a solution, I only ended up helpless untill now. 

Hope to find some help, 

Thanks,

Sravan.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tutorial videos do not play while trying to complete Inbound Marketing Certification.

SOLVE

Hi @sravangonthi,

Can you please confirm the issue occurs across multiple browsers, through an incognito window, and after clearing your cache and cookies? 

If so, can you please share the name of the video where you are getting stuck (that link isn't publicly viewable) so that we can investigate this further? 

Thank you,

Jenny

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @sravangonthi,

Can you please confirm the issue occurs across multiple browsers, through an incognito window, and after clearing your cache and cookies? 

If so, can you please share the name of the video where you are getting stuck (that link isn't publicly viewable) so that we can investigate this further? 

Thank you,

Jenny

sravangonthi

SOLVE

Thank you so much Jenny, I have cleared the cache and browsing history, cleared temp files on my computer's RAM before proceeding to restart. Once the computer turned on, I tried to access the hubspot's learning center and found everything is back to normal.