HubSpot Academy Support

alisammeredith

Trying to locate my certifications

SOLVE

I have several certifications (screenshot from LinkedIn is below). But when I log in to my account, there is nothing there. I thought maybe I had used a different email for some reason, but I don't have access to those anymore. Is there a way to either figure out what email address is attached to these Credential IDs or find the missing certifications?
Thank you!

Alisa

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 4.34.25 PM.png

1 Accepted solution
NeerajTrikha
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @alisammeredith , 

If you do not see the certifications in your account you are logged on to, here are few things to look for 

A) Most important - Are you logged in with the same email ID/ account? If you are and you do not see the certifications listed Under My learnings in Academy (like for me below) , Look for email confirmation that you must have received for completing these certifications, as that would help filter out , if you are on correct email account or not. 

NeerajTrikha_0-1666776020851.png

B) if you are logged in with correct Account on Hubspot, then the Hubspot Moderator Team should be able to help.

Tagging @APernell  to help in case first point does not help.

I hope this helps. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
APernell
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hello @alisammeredith,

Thank you for reaching out to the academy community page! I'm happy to help out with this. Unfortunately there isn't a way to see what email is attached but if you message me the possible email addresses I can transfer them to your current email. 

Thank you!

Anissa

0 Upvotes
NeerajTrikha
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @alisammeredith , 

If you do not see the certifications in your account you are logged on to, here are few things to look for 

A) Most important - Are you logged in with the same email ID/ account? If you are and you do not see the certifications listed Under My learnings in Academy (like for me below) , Look for email confirmation that you must have received for completing these certifications, as that would help filter out , if you are on correct email account or not. 

NeerajTrikha_0-1666776020851.png

B) if you are logged in with correct Account on Hubspot, then the Hubspot Moderator Team should be able to help.

Tagging @APernell  to help in case first point does not help.

I hope this helps. 🙂

alisammeredith

SOLVE

Hi Neeraj. Thank you for your response. I'm resonably certain I'm using the correct email address. In any case I don't have access to the other email it could have been connected to. I did start with the live chat help and they sent me here. 

I suppose I could just retake them. They're not showing up in my email search either.

0 Upvotes