HubSpot Academy Support

kwheeler

Transfer certifications to new account

SOLVE

Hello!
I need my certifications from kwheeler@mainstreethost.com transferred to my new account, kwheeler@advance2000.com.

I tried submitting a ticket, but it seems like you can only support a ticket if you're using the paid tools, not just the free HubSpot tools.

Please let me know if you can help, thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
nattyice
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @kwheeler!

I just intiated the transfer of those certifications. You should see them in your new portal fairly soon; please let me know if this is not the case!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Nancy_DePalma

SOLVE

Hello,

I am having the same issue; when creating my account I used nancy@thebalsasresort.com to start.  My correct email is nancy@thebalsamsresort.com (note the change in domain name).  It would be incredibly helpful to receive emails and be able to verify my email/view my courses and certifications via the correct email address. 

Is there a way to transfer my certification info so that I can access as nancy@thebalsamsresort.com and also delete permanently nancy@thebalsasresort.com?  If so I would like to do that as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help!

Nancy

0 Upvotes
nattyice
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @kwheeler!

I just intiated the transfer of those certifications. You should see them in your new portal fairly soon; please let me know if this is not the case!

0 Upvotes
kwheeler

SOLVE

Hey @nattyice,

It's been about 4 hours, and I haven't seen any certifications show up in my kwheeler@advance2000.com account. Do you know if it's just taking some time -- or if there weren't any certifications up to date to transfer?

Unfortunately, I don't have a login to my kwheeler@mainstreethost account anymore because I'm no longer working for that company.

Let me know, thanks!

0 Upvotes
nattyice
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi there,

How many certifications are you expecting to see? The three exams I was able to transfer were all associated with the Inbound Certification. It appears the last time you took the exam was in December 2015, so it's possible that the badge isn't visible in the new account because the certification was expired.

Were you expecting any certs outside of the Inbound Cert?

0 Upvotes
kwheeler

SOLVE

Hi @nattyice

That's fine -- I wasn't expcting anything. I couldn't remember what I had or what was expired. Thanks!

0 Upvotes