HubSpot Academy Support

CMellor
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Transfer Certificates

Hey HubSpot, 

Is it possible to transfer my previous HubSpot Certifications over from my previous account to my new one? 

Old HubSpot Email: c.mellor1997@gmail.com
New HubSpot Email: connor.mellor@fuelius.com

Also, will this move over progress on certifications if i'm not already ceritifed in them?

Best

Connor

5 Replies 5
CMellor
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Transfer Certificates

Hi @JenWeiss,

Unfortunately not, this is the only email address I've had with HubSpot previously.

I've just tried to log into the old account and it seems to have disappeared entirely.

Best,

Connor

0 Upvotes
CMellor
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Transfer Certificates

Hi @JenWeiss,

Just had a thought it might be registered as c.mellor1997@googlemail.com as opposed to just gmail.com.

Best,

Connor

0 Upvotes
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Transfer Certificates

Hi @CMellor

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

If you are looking to transfer your certificates you would be able to follow the following steps below: 

f you change your email address in HubSpot, you can transfer certifications associated with your original email address to your new email address. All certification statuses, including those in progress, will be transferred.

• In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click HubSpot Academy.
  • Click the My team tab, where you can view the certification status of all users in the account.
  • Locate your existing email address. Click the Manage certificates dropdown menu under the email address, then select Transfer certificates to a new email address. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 6.33.28 AM.png

• In the dialog box, enter the New email address to transfer your certificates to, then click Transfer.

@JenWeiss

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes
CMellor
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Transfer Certificates

Hi Jen,

Thank you for your reply.

I have tried this but unfortunately I haven't received the email to accept the transfer on my new account.

I have checked my inbox and Spam folder. Should the email come through fairly swiftly?

Best,

Connor

0 Upvotes
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Transfer Certificates

Hi @CMellor

Thank you for letting me know! When I try and do this manually on the backend it is stating that the Gmail address is non existent. Can you let me know if there can be another email it would have been under? 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes