HubSpot Academy Support

Student41
Mitglied

Track exam will not allow second attempt

lösung

I have worked through the entirety of the social media track but unfortunately didn't pass the exam the first time taking it. I waited the tweleve hours that were explained in the quick help FAQ but the exam tab on the learning track still shows my previous attempt with the "Sorry. You didn't make the grade this time". 

It has since been 24 hours and the same message still appears. Everything else in the track is selectable to be reviewed, but the exam function does nothing. I tried opening the learning track in multiple different browsers but I still had the same error. I also tried changing my time zone (it was intially incorrrect) but that did nothing either. I have also cleared my history, cached data, and cleared all of my computers cookies but that still had no effect. 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Student41
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

Because I am on a bit of a time crunch and the fact that I spent to much time already trying to fix this problem, I had to find an alternate way to take the exam and finish the course. 

I created a new user/team member within my account and switched the progress/exam result to the new account. I then redid the course and passed the exam that way. 

If anyone else runs into this problem this method definately works, but if there is a better solution please post in this thread for future users. (I also checked the orginal course attempt, it still hasn't reset and shows only the previous exam attempt)

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
Student41
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

Because I am on a bit of a time crunch and the fact that I spent to much time already trying to fix this problem, I had to find an alternate way to take the exam and finish the course. 

I created a new user/team member within my account and switched the progress/exam result to the new account. I then redid the course and passed the exam that way. 

If anyone else runs into this problem this method definately works, but if there is a better solution please post in this thread for future users. (I also checked the orginal course attempt, it still hasn't reset and shows only the previous exam attempt)

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @Student41,

Thank you for sharing your workaround with the Community! I am glad you were able to pass the exam, and congratulations on your certification! 

0 Upvotes