HubSpot Academy Support

YEL2050

Testing Hubspot

Hi, 

I m a lecturer and i wanted to test the platform for future use in my teaching ... i entered my info to create a demo account to test the platfom and i got immediately a suspension message: 

"Some features will remain blocked We weren't able to verify your business information and are unfortunately unable to provide full access to the HubSpot platform. This is a final decision that can't be appealed."

This is beyond ludicrous, not only hubspot could for example degrade the account in case of doubt to not send to more than 3 mails/contacts for example, so people can at least test how it works, but they go beyond that and suspend immediately without even verifying the info or asking for additional verification data for example. This is a bit "extremist" as system of control.

Thanks

Yas

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
YEL2040

Testing Hubspot

Thank you for the reply, but i didn t mention a domain

I simply used 'demo' as my first name and they suspended me for that, without offering the possibility to verify my identity 

Yours

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Thought Leader | Partner
Thought Leader | Partner

Testing Hubspot

Ah, I see, they just want real information, I think that's actually fairly understandable.

maka Agency
0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Thought Leader | Partner
Thought Leader | Partner

Testing Hubspot

@YEL2050  this is based on your domain name, perhaps someone else who previously used your domain name caused it to be flagged.

maka Agency
0 Upvotes