HubSpot Academy Support

DustinS
Participant

Submitting Work from Previous Employment for Practicum

Hello,

I completed my exam, but cannot submit links to my practicum since I no longer have access to content I created with my previous employer. I can give information on my previous employer's account and our Customer Success Manager if that helps.

Thanks,

Dustin

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DustinS

What is the practicum you're submitting? Are these tasks that can be recreated in association with your new email address? 

Thank you,
Jenny

DustinS
Participant

Hi Jenny, it's for the HubSpot Marketing Software certification. I could recreate them, but I already have created these items when I was in charge of everything we did in HubSpot at my previous job. 

0 Upvotes
DustinS
Participant

To clarify, my previous employer's portal is still active, so the examples of my work are still accessible to HubSpot, but not accessible by me.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @DustinS

Thank you for clarifying! In order to have the practicum associated with you, you will need to be a user in the portal that you are submitting the pracitcum elements from. 

There are updates coming to the practicum on March 22nd, 2018 so I would recommend watching out for the changes mentioned here and submitting after the updates have been made.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes