HubSpot Academy Support

SBodiford
Membro

Study guide lessons

Hello all,

I recently finished my digital marketing certification course and finally found the study guide. Most of the questions to know correspond with the modules as far as I can tell. However, I noticed a post where someone was saying that lesson 9 questions to know, which I am on now, and the module were different and the person could not get the answers from the module (video). I am having that same issue with lesson #2 and #5. Is anyone else having the same issue? And if so did you find the answers?

Thanks,

Scott

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
SBodiford
Membro

Study guide lessons

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for responding. I am assuming my questions are not as straightforward as I thought. For the Digital Marketing certification course, totaling 10 hours, I am referring to lessons 2, 5, and 9. The study guide questions under the questions you should know the answer to are not corresponding with the video, a far as I can tell. Another member mentioned this about number 9 a few months back. Lesson #2 is Building a content creation framework, lesson #5 is Creating blog content your audience loves to read and share, and #9 is Creating a high performing email. In a nutshell, the questions we should know the answer to, arent covered in the corresponding lessons. Hopefully this is a little clearer.

Thanks,

Scott

0 Avaliação positiva
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Study guide lessons

Hi @SBodiford , 

Thank you so much for reaching out to us! Can you please provide us with screenshots referencing the questions and a link to the video you are to? This will allow the team to further clarify the correlation between the two. 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Avaliação positiva