HubSpot Academy Support

DanishJacob

Streaming issue in Content Marketing Course

Hi, I am unable to pursue a Content Marketing Certification Course due to awful streaming. It's getting stuck on loading after every few minutes. The streaming of this course is very bad. I want to complete that course ASAP, so I will appreciate if your team can look into the matter and resolve this issue. Please improve the loading speed so that students can easily go through each and every topic. I cannot belive that I am facing this irritating problem on your esteemed platform. I have done courses from Udemy and other sites but I never faced any issues, but it seems that I made a mistake by choosing your website to learn something. 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DanishJacob,

Thanks for your feedback and I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.

Is this issue occurring across multiple browsers and internet connections? 

Is the issue specific to one video within the course? Just this course? Or content on the Academy in general? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
DanishJacob

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for your swift response. It was not working properly in chrome browser. Now, I have downloaded mozilla firefox and it has not caused any problem yet.  Will update you if it gets stuck again.  

I would also like to get a certification in Search Engine Optimization(SEO) but the course does not offer any certification. I'd be very grateful if HubSpot can offer a certification course in SEO. It will be very beneficial for students and will give them a competitive edge in the market. 

Looking forward to a favourable response.

Regards,

Danish Jacob