HubSpot Academy Support

academy100
Membro

Sales software → Cannot complete practical exercise (to filter contacts).

This exercise cannot be completed! Many students are facing the same problem.  Hubspot team can you please rectify and issue certifications as this is not something students can fix.   

0 Avaliação positiva
5 Respostas 5
cristinaAW
Equipe da Academy
Equipe da Academy

Hi @academy100,

Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that. Can you please provide a couple of email names of students who are running into an issue with this exercise? I would be happy to dig into it for you.

Best,

Cristina 

0 Avaliação positiva
academy100
Membro

There are many posts here about exercise 1.  There is no filter option on the dashboard.  Please advise?

0 Avaliação positiva
cristinaAW
Equipe da Academy
Equipe da Academy

Hi @academy100,

Thank you for calling this out. As HubSpot continues to roll-out the new contact screen different portals will be viewing the two versions of the contact screen. You can see the updated here in this video here and thank you as we get the updated version rolled out.

With the new view, you will want to click the more filters option above the phone number column, choose a filter, apply it and then save the view. This should push the exercise forward for grading.

Best,

Cristina

0 Avaliação positiva
academy100
Membro

Still not working! It wont let me save my changes - please advise???

0 Avaliação positiva
cristinaAW
Equipe da Academy
Equipe da Academy

Hi @academy100,

I ran your email address and i'm seeing that the exercise was passed and that the certification was awarded two days ago. Is this an issue that is still affecting other users? If so, which ones?

Best,

Cristina 

0 Avaliação positiva