HubSpot Academy Support

MelH

SEO Training Course: Building Sustainable Traffic for Business - Content missing?

Hi team, 

I tried resuming the above course, but when logging into Academy I'm no longer able to access it or even see it, instead, I'm taken to the SEO Certification Course which shows completion of some content.

Furthermore, if I search for the course name in Academy, no results are returned.

I've also tried searching the most recent topic I had completed (Historical Optimisation), and again, no results returned.

I understand that content will be updated, but this new course is missing a number of topics I was enjoying in the old version; including (but not limited to) historic optimisation & specific chapters on Hubspot case studies & examples with worksheets, & I'd very much like to complete it. 

Can you please let me know where I can find the old content? 

Cheers,

Mel

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SEO Training Course: Building Sustainable Traffic for Business - Content missing?

Hi @MelH , 

Thank you for reaching out to us! I apologize about the delay in the response. I appreciate that you have throughly enjoyed taking the SEO Certification Course but, like you have mentioned it is currently undergoing an update. Their is not a way to access the previous content that was offered. 

Best Regards, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes