HubSpot Academy Support

blray

Results Breakdown

Hello! I needed to take the Content Marketing Certification for a class at my school, but I didn't realize that we needed to turn in the score breakdown and failed to screenshot it. Is there anyway somebody can get those for me? Thank you in advance! 

0 Upvotes
11 Replies 11
arogers

Results Breakdown

Hi! The same problem happened to me. I need a screenshot of my score breakdown for class and already exited out. I'd really appreciate someone's help!

Thanks!

Anna

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Results Breakdown

Hey @blray,

I can pull this breakdown for you. Can you send me a PM with the email address that you completed the certification with?

- Julien

HS1

Results Breakdown

Hi, I didn't manage to take a screenshot of my hubspot inbound marketing certification results breakdown  when I completed the test a couple of hours ago. Is there any way my results breakdown could be emailed to me?  

Thanks

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Results Breakdown

Hey @HS1, shoot me a direct message with the email address that you took the certification on and I can follow up with an email that includes your breakdown!

Best,

Julien

ashtinpatt
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Results Breakdown

Hi Julien,

Can you please send me a breakdown as well?

Thanks,

Ashtin

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Results Breakdown

Hey @ashtinpatt,

I can provide you with a score breakdown if you can send me the certification you want the breakdown for and the email address you took the certification with. Feel free to message me with those and I can help!

Best,

Julien

ashtinpatt
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Results Breakdown

Yes, it is apattridge@timmdigital.com.

Thanks,

Ashtin

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Results Breakdown

Which certification would you like a breakdown of?

- Julien

Nizarali

Results Breakdown

Hey Julien,

Can you please send me my content marketing certification's score breakdown through email.

Email: makrosette6@gmail.com

Please send as I have to submit it to my teacher.

0 Upvotes
marketingmomph
Participant

Results Breakdown

Hi @JulienPlease email me my score breakdown as well! Thank you! Email is sheryn@marketingmom.co (not dot com)

austingscott

Results Breakdown

Hi,

I'm trying to get my scoring breakdown as well. I'm very new to HubSpot and not sure how to private message you. Can you help me with this?

0 Upvotes