HubSpot Academy Support

Mohesh_Borah
Participant

Require help to revert the submitted empty details of the Practicum exercise on certification course

Hi Team,

I am currently working on the practicum exercise of the certification course.

But by-mistake I have clicked for the "Check my work" and now it's showing as -"

Your work is being reviewed".

Amazing thing was that it got submitted with empty form details.

Hence could please help me to revert it that I can submit it with the proper details without losing any chance.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohesh Borah

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
AmyLou
Top Contributor

Require help to revert the submitted empty details of the Practicum exercise on certification course

Hey @Mohesh_Borah,

Have you come right?

Kind Regards

Amy-Louise

Senior Business Analyst

MethodData  

0 Upvotes
Mohesh_Borah
Participant

Hi @AmyLou ,

Greetings for the day...!!!

It didn't reverted, but while checking I came to know that in the browser somehow "Practicum Detailed" page was open in a tab.

Hence later on I have filled-up the form and submitted it.

But not sure whether that will be okay or not.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohesh

0 Upvotes
AmyLou
Top Contributor

Hi @Mohesh_Borah,

That sounds like good news. I'll wait 24 hours to see what happens but if you need to start again, you'll know how to do it now.

Kind Regards

Amy-Louise

Senior Business Analyst

MethodData 

Mohesh_Borah
Participant

Hi @AmyLou ,

Thank you for your response.

I have cleared the "Hubspot Developer CMS Certification".

Regards,

Mohesh Borah

0 Upvotes
AmyLou
Top Contributor

Yay! Well Done! 🙂

0 Upvotes