HubSpot Academy Support

ValMil

Reporting Certification - can't create a custom report

SOLVE

Hi-

HubSpot Reporting Certification - as part of the certification I need to create a custom report but i use the free version and I have the error message "You can't create a custom report because you don't have access to reports builder." is there a way around this as this is pretty much my last step to complete the certification?

Thank you

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
ValMil
Solution

SOLVE

Oh thank you for the workaround! that is helpful.

I would be extremely useful if Hubspot was specifying in that course summary that you need to have the pro or Enterprise versions to complete it. Can you feed that back to the marketing/developer team - whichever update this? 

As per your suggestion, I will try the workaround 

thank you

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @ValMil

In order to create Custom reports within your account, you would need either a Marketing, Sales, Service or CMS Hub Professional or Enterprise subscription as mentioned within this article.

When taking a look at your account details, it appears you have Starter subscriptions for this portal which do not have access to the custom reports builder. A workaround for this would be signing up for a marketing pro trial. 

Best Regards, 

Jenny

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes
ValMil
Solution

SOLVE

Oh thank you for the workaround! that is helpful.

I would be extremely useful if Hubspot was specifying in that course summary that you need to have the pro or Enterprise versions to complete it. Can you feed that back to the marketing/developer team - whichever update this? 

As per your suggestion, I will try the workaround 

thank you

0 Upvotes