HubSpot Academy Support

MHadgu

Recovering Inbound Marketing Certificate

The 2018 inbound marketing course was taken away by hubspot removing my access to viewing and redeeming my certificate. What can I do to have access to my certificate for documentation purposes.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @MHadgu

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

Each HubSpot certification has a unique validity period. The Inbound Marketing certification is valid for 25 months; afterward, you would need to retake it to be certified again. Since you took the certification back in 2018 there is no way to retrieve it since it has expired. We would recommend taking the Inbound Marketing certification since their should be new updated lessons within the course. 

Best, 

@JenWeiss  

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @MHadgu

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

Each HubSpot certification has a unique validity period. The Inbound Marketing certification is valid for 25 months; afterward, you would need to retake it to be certified again. Since you took the certification back in 2018 there is no way to retrieve it since it has expired. We would recommend taking the Inbound Marketing certification since their should be new updated lessons within the course. 

Best, 

@JenWeiss  

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes
MHadgu

Hi Jen, the course was created in 2018 I took the course in 2021 so I believe I am still with in the 25 month period. Who can I call or speak so that I can have access to my certificate?

0 Upvotes