HubSpot Academy Support

AleenaKabir
Participant

Practice Exercises Not Graded

SOLVE

Hi there,

My practice exercises for the HubSpot Sales Software certification has not been graded even though it has been over 24 hours since their submissions. Can someone please look into this? Thanks!

Best,

Sheikh Aleena Kabir

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AleenaKabir just a heads up that the 24 hours is in business days only, so you're not going to get a graded response on the weekends. If you complete a graded exercise on a Friday, it will be Monday or even Tuesday before you get a response, based on volume. Hope this helps!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

APernell
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hey @AleenaKabir ,

Thank you for reaching out to the academy community page! I'm happy to help out with this. You are all set! You should see your certification now. 

Thank you!

Anissa

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
SReed90

SOLVE

I also have an exercise that isn't graded.  It's been 24 hours as well.  Thank you!

Shannon Reed

0 Upvotes
APernell
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

@SReed90 You are all set!

0 Upvotes
mtasnim8

SOLVE

Hi @APernell . My practical exercise is not graded. Please kindly have a look so that I can proceed further to achieve the certification.

0 Upvotes
SLarsen5

SOLVE

Hey, i have done the HubSpot Marketing Software exam and all of the practical exercices, but it still tell me to go back and do the exercices. Is this something you can fix for me so i can get my certification?

0 Upvotes
Al231

SOLVE

Hi, 

My persona creation exercise was submitted as well and it hasn't been graded yet.  That's the only thing keeping me from having the certificate.  It says it's will take 7 business days.  This seems like a long time.  I submitted it earlier this week.

Thank you

AK

0 Upvotes
APernell
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hey @AleenaKabir ,

Thank you for reaching out to the academy community page! I'm happy to help out with this. You are all set! You should see your certification now. 

Thank you!

Anissa

AleenaKabir
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Anissa,

Yes, I'm able to see the certification now. Thank you!

Best, 

Aleena Kabir

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @AleenaKabir just a heads up that the 24 hours is in business days only, so you're not going to get a graded response on the weekends. If you complete a graded exercise on a Friday, it will be Monday or even Tuesday before you get a response, based on volume. Hope this helps!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

AleenaKabir
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for letting me know!