HubSpot Academy Support

HStreek

Practice Exercises Not Completing for Using HubSpot's Free Marketing Tools Course

I'm in the Using HubSpot's Free Marketing Tools Course and it's not registering that I've completed the practice exercises. I need to prove that I've completed this course for an assignment submission. I can't get the course completion proof until these practice exercises have been registered as complete and sent for grading. I've tried re-completing the practice exercises but they still show as in progress – giving me the options to skip, resume or restart. Please help as soon as possible. 

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Practice Exercises Not Completing for Using HubSpot's Free Marketing Tools Course

Hi @HStreek,

Apologies for the confusion! I looked in our backend and I am seeing that all of the exercises except for one have been successfully passed. The create an active list is the only exercise that is missing!

Best,

Cristina

0 Upvotes
HStreek9

Weird. I won't be able to complete that exercise because I don't pay for pro. It's bizarre to me that it's a course around 'Using HubSpot's Free Marketing Tools', yet you have to pay for the paid version to complete the course? 

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @HStreek9,

The marketing free subscription does have access to the list tool and you should be able to create a max of five active lists.

Are you seeing differently in your account?

Best,

Cristina

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @HStreek,

Thank you for providing this screenshot. If you can, can you please click on the contacts tab in your account's main navigation and tell me if you can access the list tool from there?

Thanks,

Cristina

0 Upvotes
HStreek

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 11.54.39 AM.png

Yes, I'm seeing it differently. Please reference the screenshot above. Thanks.

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @HStreek,

Thanks for reaching out! I would be happy to take a look, which certification are you currently working on that you are experiencing this issue with?

Best,
Cristina

0 Upvotes
HStreek9

Hi @cristinaAW, as mentioned in my title and post, I'm in the Using HubSpot's Free Marketing Tools Course.

0 Upvotes