HubSpot Academy Support

Mengkai

Practical exercise in CMS For Marketers not showing as completed

SOLVE

Stuck on "In progress" - see below

Chat support was no help unfortunately, they advised me to post here and see if someone else has a solution

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help Image 1.jpgImage 2.jpg

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cristinaAW
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @Mengkai,

Yes I completely understand and by default this exercise will take the developer domain. In cases like this we have asked customer's to use their own domain or the HubSpot domain to complete the exercise. This certification is typically completed with a CMS subscription so a customer domain is automatically what is considered for this exercise. With a developer account we don't expect there to be any recommendations because there is no live content to optimize or search. Do you have a company domain you can use?

Best,

Cristina 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Mengkai

SOLVE

I ran the checker on hubspot.com and it worked! Thanks Cristina 😉

cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @Mengkai,

Thank you for reaching out! I am seeing that the exercise has only been marked as started on our end. If the website you chose does not show any recommendations for this exercise can you please try using the HubSpot one, www.hubspot.com? This should do the trick and give you some recommendations you can fix in order to pass this exercise.

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
Mengkai

SOLVE

Hi Cristina, I am using the free CMS sandbox (hubspot-developers-1hokife.com) provided by HubSpot already. To complete the certification course, they recommended I sign up for this sandbox account. So I would think all of the required exercises would work in there. You can see in the screenshot above, there are no recommendations for me to fix. So, still not sure what the problem is, or if I can do anything about it. Please let me know if you have other suggestions 

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @Mengkai,

Yes I completely understand and by default this exercise will take the developer domain. In cases like this we have asked customer's to use their own domain or the HubSpot domain to complete the exercise. This certification is typically completed with a CMS subscription so a customer domain is automatically what is considered for this exercise. With a developer account we don't expect there to be any recommendations because there is no live content to optimize or search. Do you have a company domain you can use?

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes