HubSpot Academy Support

PriyaMaheshwari

Practical excersice for creating a for Regular form, Active List and Scheduling Social Media Posts

Hi

I completed the exercise of creating a form, an active list and scheduling a social media post. But it still says it is under progress. Please help in this case as these activities have been completed from my end.

Regular FormRegular FormActive List for SegmentationActive List for SegmentationSocial Media SchedulingSocial Media Scheduling

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
lyasd3433

Practical excersice for creating a for Regular form, Active List and Scheduling Social Media Posts

I'm also working on the similar project for my newly busness of digital marketing. I'm running some blogs for markeing you can see and give me some suggestions.

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @lyasd3433,

Thanks for reaching out! Just to clarify, are you also working on the HubSpot Marketing Software course? If you are, are you running into any issues? I would be happy to help 🙂

Warm Regards,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @PriyaMaheshwari,

Thank you for reaching out! I ran your email address in our backend and I'm seeing that these exercises did successfully go through and were passed!

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
K_two
Participant

Hi Cristina, 

I'm facing the same problem with the task "Set up  favicon" in the course "Set Up Your New Hubspot Marketing Account". 

Can you help please? 

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @K_two,

Thank you for reaching out! I did some digging in our backend and I'm seeing that this exercise was unfortunately marked as failed. After uploading your favicon , were you able to set it following these steps?

Best,
Cristina 

0 Upvotes
K_two
Participant

Hi Cristina, 

thanks for your feedback. I contacted also the support on this topic.

They adviced to redo these exercises. I did and after that they got approved. 
Nevertheless, the blog exercise I had to do several times (I think 3 times) before it got approved. 
The favicon one worked well at the last trial. 

So right now, all exercises has passed through. 
Katharina

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @K_two,

Thank you for letting us know and for the feedback! I'm glad you were ultimately able to get everything passed and completed 🙂

Happy HubSpotting,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
PriyaMaheshwari

Thanks, Cristina, though I am facing the same issue with the workflow practical now.

0 Upvotes