HubSpot Academy Support

Clevedal
Membro

Practical Exercise

I am currently going through the CMS for Developers course, and am getting caught up in the practical exercise at the end. I have completed all other lessons and passed the final exam, but cant seem to get the practicum good enough, because I am not sure where I am going wrong or what I am missing. Other than the notification telling me that I didnt pass, I cant seem to find a rubric, or feedback that I can look at to see what I need to fix. Is there somewhere I can go / someone I can talk to to figure this out? Thanks in advance!

Also, the menu flyout feature doesnt seem to be working. Even when the option is enabled, the menu still looks like this for me:Menu.PNG

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
cristinaAW
Equipe da Academy
Equipe da Academy

Practical Exercise

Hi @Clevedal,

Thank you for reaching out! Can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end regarding the fail message you are seeing? I'm seeing that the practicum was started but not submitted for grading.

Thank you!

Cristina 

0 Avaliação positiva
Clevedal
Membro

Practical Exercise

I wasnt getting a fail message... Everything was submitted and graded correctly, but I was notified that the project I turned in didnt meet the requirements. All I was asking, was if you  guys had a rubric/checklist of the parts that were wrong so I would know what needs fixed for my next submission. 

0 Avaliação positiva