HubSpot Academy Support

javieryebenes
Colaborador

Practical Exercise: Create a Website Page from a Theme Template

resolver

Hello,

I'm trying to complete my practical exercise "Create a Website Page from a Theme Template" but I see that I can't access to this feature. 

I have an enterprise license, so I thought I would have access to this feature. Any help? 

Annotation 2020-04-15 101947.jpg

1 Soluciones aceptada
cristinaAW
Solución
Equipo de HubSpot Academy

resolver

Hi @javieryebenes,

Thank you for reaching out! Apologies for the confusion here. In order to create and edit website pages you must have the CMS Hub as explained here! If you would like to learn more about this feature please let me know and I would be happy to connect you with a member of our team!

Best,

Cristina 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
cristinaAW
Solución

resolver

Hi @javieryebenes,

Thank you for reaching out! Apologies for the confusion here. In order to create and edit website pages you must have the CMS Hub as explained here! If you would like to learn more about this feature please let me know and I would be happy to connect you with a member of our team!

Best,

Cristina 

TKretova
Participante

resolver

I was checkign the course before asigning it to students and faced few times a similar issue. Then i realised I have two accounts in one login. So when I make sure I am with the edu. account (academy account) it works... Not sure if you might have the same.