HubSpot Academy Support

Acort
メンバー

Practical Exercise 1

When i try to do this one, in the video it seems pretty simple and i undertand that i have to click on the + Add Filter option. But when i try to do it, on the left hand side of the screen where i am supoose to see the + Add Filter option it does not appear for me. Which then leaves me without being able to add my very own filter. I am pretty confused. 

0 いいね!
8件の返信
cristinaAW
アカデミーチーム
アカデミーチーム

Practical Exercise 1

Hi @Acort,

Thank you for reaching out! Can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end?

Cristina 

0 いいね!
Acort
メンバー

Practical Exercise 1

This is what i see.This is what i see.This is what i see in the video.This is what i see in the video.

0 いいね!
cristinaAW
アカデミーチーム
アカデミーチーム

Practical Exercise 1

Hi @Acort,

Thank you for calling this out. As HubSpot continues to roll-out the new contact screen different portals will be viewing the two versions of the contact screen. You can see the updated here in this video here and thank you as we get the updated version rolled out.

With the new view, you will want to click the more filters option above the phone number column, choose a filter, apply it and then save the view. This should push the exercise forward for grading.

Best,

Cristina

0 いいね!
teodorageorgiev
メンバー

Practical Exercise 1

Update: Issue is resolved now, try restarting the exercise, deleting all previous views that you applied and filter the job title only. At least that seemed to work for me Smiley Happy 

I have the same problem as the person who posted this thread and I followed exactly the same steps you provided in your reply but it doesn't seem to work! I did it multiple times already and it just doesn't work, I have been going crazy over this for days 😞 Could you please help me out? 

0 いいね!
Acort
メンバー

Practical Exercise 1

Thank you for providing me with this information, I'm sure it will work fine in helping me pass the assignemt. But today when i logged on, I couldnt find the option to continue with the certifiction course, it gave me an option to start the demo over. Which i would prefer avoding, now all it does when i log in is take me directly to my sales dashboard. IMG_3512.jpg

Does this mean i finshed the certificartion? 

- A very confused student 

@cristinaAW 

0 いいね!
cristinaAW
アカデミーチーム
アカデミーチーム

Practical Exercise 1

Hi @Acort,

It means you're all set and passed the certification! You should have received your certification 16 hrs ago!

Congratulations,

Cristina 

0 いいね!
Acort
メンバー

Practical Exercise 1

Perfect!! Thank you so much. 🙂 

@cristinaAW 

0 いいね!
academy100
メンバー

Practical Exercise 1

Hi, I have the same issue and no one from the team seems to know how to resolve it.  Very frustrating!   

0 いいね!