HubSpot Academy Support

aaronsteele

Please Transfer my Certifications

SOLVE

Hi, Most of my certifications were completed on two different defunct email addresses, could you please transfer them to my current email?

The two old emails were: -------

-----

Current email: -------

Portal number -------

Certs: Inbound, Hubspot Cert, Inbound Sales, Email Marketing

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Julien
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hold tight! Like I mentioned we are making an update that will make it so your Sales Software Certification shows in your portal/Learning Center. 

If you need the badge sooner than a few weeks, you can sign up for a free CRM portal here and see the Sales Software Certification: https://www.hubspot.com/products/crm

- Julien

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
28 Replies 28
NikosPatsalides
Participant

SOLVE

Hello, 

I have several certifications under an email that I will shortly have no access to. Please can someone transfer all my certifications to my new email I now use for HubSpot Academy?

Old email: ––––––

New email: ---------

I tried to transfer the certifications inside of HubSpot, but I didnt get the confirmation email. I checked my spam folder, and there was no confirmation email there either.

Please review and let me know if this is something you're able to help me with. 

Thank you for your help!

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @NikosPatsalides,

You should be all set. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

NikosPatsalides
Participant

SOLVE

Much appreciated thank you!

JWhite1

SOLVE

Hello, 

I received several certifications under an email that I no longer have access to. May you please transfer all my certifications to my new email I now use for HubSpot Academy?

Old email: ____

New email: _______

Please review and let me know if this is something you're able to help me with. 

Thank you for your help!

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @JWhite1,

This is all set!

Best,
Cristina 

trafeedie

SOLVE

Hello,

My old email address @gmail.com ) account was deactivated. I attempted to login, but it said "sorry you have no accounts". I created a new portal under @gmail.com . Is there a way you can either transfer all the data (ie. contacts, etc.) from my old @gmail.com  account to my new one? Or just reinstate the old one?

Thank you!

Tom

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @trafeedie 

I was able to transfer your certifications from your old email to your new email. However, It won't be possible to transfer your contacts, data, to your new account from the old account as your account was deactivated due to an extended period of inactivity. Due to the length of time, the portal has been inactive, it has been removed from HubSpot's records and cannot be restored. As mentioned hereFree accounts will be deactivated after 120 days of inactivity. 

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
lululauren08

SOLVE
I have a request for this too! Can someone please reach out to me? Thanks!
0 Upvotes
oliviacapizzi

SOLVE

Can you transfer my inbound certification from my account at ocapizzi@analyticocrt.com to my account at ocapizzi@voicesifter.com?

Thank you for your help.

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hey @oliviacapizzi, I have made that swap so you should be all set! 

Best,

Julien

0 Upvotes
katshaoul

SOLVE

Hi-- Is this the right place to get help transferring certifications from an email address of which I no longer have access to a new email address?

0 Upvotes
mcinfiniteowl

SOLVE

Hi Julien - can you please make the swap for me as this has yet to be resolved for me and it's been a couple of months that I've been trying to get help here. Thank you! 

0 Upvotes
mcinfiniteowl

SOLVE

Hi there! I completed the swap form a couple times and haven't seen it transferred - can you please help with this? Thank you!

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @aaronsteele I've successfully made this swaps for you Smiley Happy 

Have a great day!

shilocase
Participant

SOLVE

Hello,

I received Inbound and Inbound Marketing certifications under shilo.case@socialparagon.com and would like to transfer them to my personal account with HubSpot under shilocase@gmail.com.  Can we please transfer them?

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @shilocase, I have gone in and transferred all of those certifications over to your new email address so you should be all set. Let me know if for some reason you are not seeing them!

Best,

Julien

kichavez

SOLVE

Hello,

Can you transfer any certifications associated with kchavez@aimmedia.com to karina@ycharts.com, please?

Thank you!

Karina

0 Upvotes
shilocase
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Julien,

I also achieved a Sales Software Ceritificaiton under the shilo.case@socialparagon.com.  Is that something that can be transferred as well?  I noticed I only have access to the "Marketing" module.  Is there no access to the CRM / Sales Module?

Thanks,

Shilo Case

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hey @shilocase,

You may have to activate the CRM in your portal if you haven't in order to see the Sales Software Certification. As of right now, we have the tools CRM & Academy ungated in different sections. We are in the process of rolling a change out that will give course access across the board. What I can confirm is once this change happens you will see the Sales Software Certification!

Let me know if you have additional questions on this.

Best,

Julien

0 Upvotes
shilocase
Participant

SOLVE

Activate CRM?  Portal?  Ungated?  What?

0 Upvotes