HubSpot Academy Support

mloes

Permissions to Complete HubSpot Marketing Software Certification (Education Partner Program)

Hello,

I am receiving this message from many of my students who are trying to complete the HubSpot Marketing Software Certification. 

"Good afternoon, I am still having trouble completing the last practical exercise on HubSpot. It says my permissions need to be changed to use workflows. Please let me know what I should do.  Thank you,"

I have added a screen shot of the permissions I set. 

image.png

I am also hearing they do not have access to personas, but I do not see where to set those permissions.

I have been helped by Julia Gueron, the Education Partnetips Manager, but she said to reach out here.

My HUB ID  is 7050963

25 Replies 25
mloes

Permissions to Complete HubSpot Marketing Software Certification (Education Partner Program)

Thank you! Kinsey Miller is also reporting this issue. Could you help me point her in the right direction?

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @mloes ,

I'm seeing that Kinsey received the certification 20 hrs ago so they should be all set!

Best,
Cristina 

0 Upvotes
mloes

Great, thank you!

0 Upvotes
mloes

Hi, 

Any update to the messages above?

0 Upvotes
mloes

It worked for some but others are still having issues:

Hello,  I did what the email said to do and it's still not letting me get the check mark for the assignment and it also say that I don't have permission to edit this property. Thanks, James Berggren

This is the message I am still receiving. Taylor Langlinais

image (1).png

0 Upvotes