HubSpot Academy Support

wmm0702
メンバー

Passed Inbound Certification, but portals says I have not.

解決

Like some others on this forum, I took the Inbound Marketing Certification Exam last night and passed. However, I have not received an e-mail confirming that I have passed. Also, the portal says that I still have not completed the course and is telling me to retake the exam.

There is no e-mail support that I could find for Hubspot, so I'm posting this problem here. Is there a problem with the Hubspot servers or some other sort of issue that some are having this happen?

Please help! Thank you!

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
mgeorgieva
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hi John,

I will update this chain as soon as we get to the bottom of the issue. You will get an email once a comment is posted.

The Team page, unfortuanately, also doesn't reflect you've passed the exam. This is what it should look like once passed: https://www.evernote.com/l/AJfG0iUqyUZIcpHBjuHbg5G-if9qlN0Qo6M

Thank you for leaving this comment here. Hope that we will resolve this very soon!

Best,

Maggie

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
mgeorgieva
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

This should now be resolved. Please let me know if your score is still not showing up.

Best,

Maggie

元の投稿で解決策を見る

7件の返信
mgeorgieva
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

There is an issue with the exam provider we're working with. We've contacted them and will be working with them to resolve the issue. Sorry about the hassle but this should be settled within the next few days. Thanks for letting us know.

Best,

Magdalena Georgieva

0 いいね!
wallyworld
参加者

解決

Hi Magdalena:

I passed the Inbound Certfication exam on Thursday, August 3rd. I am having the same problem. I passed the exam, but my Training and Certifications page says that I only completed 97% of the course. Meanwhile, my Team page says that I passed the test. I didn't receive an email that I passed, nor can I view my certification or badge.

I see from your post, that Hubspot is working on the issue. How will I be notfied when the issue is fixed?

Best wishes,
John Wallencheck
User ID: wallyworld
Hubspot ID# 3434219

0 いいね!
mgeorgieva
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hi John,

I will update this chain as soon as we get to the bottom of the issue. You will get an email once a comment is posted.

The Team page, unfortuanately, also doesn't reflect you've passed the exam. This is what it should look like once passed: https://www.evernote.com/l/AJfG0iUqyUZIcpHBjuHbg5G-if9qlN0Qo6M

Thank you for leaving this comment here. Hope that we will resolve this very soon!

Best,

Maggie

0 いいね!
wallyworld
参加者

解決

Maggie:

Thank you for your quick reply. 

All I know, is that I scored 88%. Once I finished, the website took me to a page that told me to click on the orange button at the bottom. From there, I could see my test score, my certificate and my badge that I could upload to my Linkedin profile. Once I clicked on it, I saw my Training and Certificates page. The page said I was 97% done with the Inbound Marketing training.

I hope that helps.

Best wishes,
John Wallencheck

0 いいね!
mgeorgieva
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

This is great background for us, as we troubleshoot. Thank you for taking the time to share it. I will keep you posted on progress as soon as tomorrow.

Best,

Maggie

mgeorgieva
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

This should now be resolved. Please let me know if your score is still not showing up.

Best,

Maggie

wallyworld
参加者

解決

Maggie:

I received the email about passing the certification exam a little while ago. Thank you so much for your help!

Best wishes,
John Wallencheck