HubSpot Academy Support

Nirdc

Partnership Opportunity to Resell HubSpot Academy Courses

Dear HubSpot Academy Team,

My name is Nirali, and I am reaching out on behalf of Digital Class, an education marketplace dedicated to selling and buying educational products.

I am writing to express our interest in establishing a partnership with HubSpot Academy to resell your esteemed online courses on our platform. We greatly admire the quality and relevance of your educational content, and we believe that offering HubSpot Academy courses to our learners would be highly beneficial for both parties. And one thing to note that students will be able to learn from your platform.

We would be honored to discuss the possibility of partnering with HubSpot Academy further and explore how we can work together to bring your exceptional courses to our platform. Please let us know if you would be open to discussing this opportunity further, and we would be more than happy to arrange a meeting at your earliest convenience.

We look forward to the possibility of collaborating with HubSpot Academy and providing our learners with access to your outstanding educational content.

0 Upvotes
0 Replies 0

0 Replies

No replies on this post just yet

No one has replied to this post quite yet. Check back soon to see if someone has a solution, or submit your own reply if you know how to help! Karma is real.

Reply to post

Need help replying? Check out our Community Guidelines