HubSpot Academy Support

Brenna
Participant

Not seeing an option to add certification to Upwork

SOLVE

Hello Everyone!

I recently completed the Inbound Marketing course, and then went to add my certification to Upwork.  When I went to the menu that's supposed to have Upwork among the options, it wasn't there.  Please let me know if I've overlooked anything, or if you have any other idea of what the issue might be.  Thank you so much in advance!

2018-04-06 (2)_LI.jpg

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi all please review this post r.e. which certifications are and are not  currently supported for Upwork and how you can upload supported certifications: Adding your HubSpot Certification to Upwork

On this post I hae linked an idea where you can vote for certifications you'd like to see supported for Upwork. Please post all feedback on this idea: Support Upwork for all Academy certifications

Comments on this thread will not be sumbitted to the Academy team. 

View solution in original post

20 Replies 20
Tihana

SOLVE

Hello dear people @ HubSpot,

Unfortunately, the issue still persists.

I too cannot see the `Add to Upwork` button and after back and forth with the good people at Upwork, we concluded that the lovely people over at HubSpot surely have a  solution to this problem.

Seeing that I am not the only one with this nuisance, that I absolutely love HubSpot courses and that I would like to delight my clients with this useful certificate, a question: are there any updates on this?

Thank you 🙂

roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi all please review this post r.e. which certifications are and are not  currently supported for Upwork and how you can upload supported certifications: Adding your HubSpot Certification to Upwork

On this post I hae linked an idea where you can vote for certifications you'd like to see supported for Upwork. Please post all feedback on this idea: Support Upwork for all Academy certifications

Comments on this thread will not be sumbitted to the Academy team. 

Sun123
Participant

SOLVE

Hello @Julien,

The issue still exsists. Please Advice.

Thank you,
Sun123.

BilalAzmat
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @Julien,

Please update as upwork is saying that it needs to be resolved at Hubspot end.

Thanks!

SL
Participant

SOLVE

Hello,

I am facing the same issue. I tried to connect my Inbound (New) certificate with Upwork but the option "Add to Upwork" is not available.

I contacted Upwork and they said that HubSpot reassured them that the issue is fixed. In my case, it has not. Please advise how I can send the certification to Upwork.

Thank you

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @SL,

The issue should be fixed. Have you tried clearing your cache or using another browser to see if that works?

If not, try that first. If it still isn't showing for you can you attach a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks

Julien

0 Upvotes
SL
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @Julien,

thanks for your reply. I cleared cache and cookies and tried with three different browsers: Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.

The result is the same and negative. No button to connect with Upwork appears. I attach the relevant screenshot.

Please advise.

HubSpot Missing Upwork Link.png

Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi SL,

We are looking into this some more. Not all certifications are available to add to Upwork and this may fall into that category. 

Best,

Julien

0 Upvotes
SL
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @Julien  ,@

Any update? The problem is still there and we have no input on whether/when it is going to be fixed.

I look forward to your response.

BilalAzmat
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Hubspot Team,

I am facing the same issue as there is no button to intergrate to upwork.  This is the main reason for selecting this course to have integration with upwork. Kindly suggest a way forward.

zemoro

SOLVE

Hi all!
I am facing the same issue with adding the Inbound certificate to Upwork. Hope the problem will be solved soon by HubSpot.

SL
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @Julien,

thanks for the update. Inbound Certification is one of the few certifications that is accepted by Upwork.

It was one of its advantages to select this course. Kindly advise as Upwork is infomed and waits for your input.

Thank you. 

Brenna
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Julien!  Thank you for continuing to follow up with this.  

Unfortunately, like SL, I am also still not seeing an option to add this course to Upwork.  I have cleared my cache/cookies/data, and still the same issue.  I also am sure that this course is recognized by Upwork, as shown in the screenshot I took below.  (This is the reason I took the course in the first place). Please let me know if I've overlooked anything or if there's anything else I should do.  If the issue is with Hubspot and still needs to be fixed, I'm happy to wait until it is.   Thanks again for your time and help!2018-05-15 (2).png

Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hey folks,

Thanks for bringing this issue up. We are looking into this issue now. Appreciate your patience with this!

Cheers,

Julien

0 Upvotes
AlexS
Participant

SOLVE

Any updates? I am having the same issue. There is still no button option to add this certification to Upwork. 

I did click the button to upload this certification to LinkedIn. 'm still waiting on verification for this certification on LinkedIn so I guess I'll wait to see what happens on that front.

My initial thought was this: I took this certification test last month, prior to the test being updated with new content. So I thought perhaps HubSpot would require me to pass the newly updated course and then my certification could be uploaded to Upwork. 

But that wouldn't make sense because I could upload the certification to LinkedIn and my test certification is also valid until 2020. 

So my question is what is going on? It seems maybe there is a problem with the Upwork button itself. I don't know but in any case, like the rest of you on this thread, I simply want to add this to my Upwork profile.

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hey @AlexS

This is still on the radar to fix we are just working through some other issues!

Best,

Julien

0 Upvotes
Brenna
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you, Julien!  🙂

Nikolina

SOLVE

Hi, 

I'm experiencing the same issue. Just completed the Inbound Certification Exam and passed, but no option to add my certificate to Upwork.inbound-cert.jpg

0 Upvotes
Brenna
Participant

SOLVE

Interesting to know it's not just me!  I really hope this doesn't mean Upwork is no longer an option...

0 Upvotes
malexa74

SOLVE

Same issue! I reached out to upwork and they said to contact HubSpot.missing upwork buttonmissing upwork button

0 Upvotes