HubSpot Academy Support

PS
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Not found the quiz

lösung

Hi,

I have started the 1st class of Inbound sales but i haven't received the quiz in this class like as inbound marketing after every class was there. Please help em for the same. 

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
BendInb0und
Lösung
Mitglied

Not found the quiz

lösung

Just got done speaking with support and now the quizzes are back up. Enjoy!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

BendInb0und
Lösung
Mitglied

Not found the quiz

lösung

Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 9.22.54 AM.pngHi @PS, I looked again this morning and it seems to be working just fine on my end. Did you make sure to logout and restart your browser? Here is a screen shot and you can see the button at the bottom. Also, I recommend using Twitter @HubSpotSupport for help during the week. They are really responsive. Best of luck!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
5 Antworten
BendInb0und
Lösung
Mitglied

Not found the quiz

lösung

Just got done speaking with support and now the quizzes are back up. Enjoy!

PS
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Not found the quiz

lösung
Hi,     The same is yet not reflecting so can you plz tell me how much time will it take for the refreshment.
0 Upvotes
BendInb0und
Lösung
Mitglied

Not found the quiz

lösung

Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 9.22.54 AM.pngHi @PS, I looked again this morning and it seems to be working just fine on my end. Did you make sure to logout and restart your browser? Here is a screen shot and you can see the button at the bottom. Also, I recommend using Twitter @HubSpotSupport for help during the week. They are really responsive. Best of luck!

0 Upvotes
PS
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Not found the quiz

lösung

Hi,

I have attached the screenshot of my account inbound sales video. I have not received the quiz on my screen. Kindly check for the same.Capture.PNG 

0 Upvotes
BendInb0und
Mitglied

Not found the quiz

lösung

I'm having the same issue and would love to use the quizzes to make sure I'm absorbing the info. Help?

0 Upvotes