HubSpot Academy Support

Candice
Participant

No Response to Transfer my Certifications

SOLVE

Hello, 

I am trying to have my certifications transferred from a previous work email to my new email and have yet to hear back on this. I have filled out the appropriate form https://academy.hubspot.com/certswap3000  a couple of weeks ago and it said I would hear back in two days but have not heard a response yet. 

Is there a step I'm missing in order to complete the transfer?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Candice I was able to succefully transfer your certs. Keep in mind though, if you have transitioned from a paid portal to a free portal, certifications will only show for courses that apply to that portal.  

As always, please let me know if you have further questions.

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Candice  Can you forward the address that has the certs and the address that you would like to transfer to? Please keep in mind that the address you are transfering to must be associated with a HubSpot portal. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Candice
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you @edjusten,
The previous address was candice.reeves@novacommunications.com

The new address to transfer certificates to is candice.ereeves@gmail.com

Are you referring to a free or paid HubSpot portal?  I have a free account now with the Hub ID 4326483.

0 Upvotes
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Candice I was able to succefully transfer your certs. Keep in mind though, if you have transitioned from a paid portal to a free portal, certifications will only show for courses that apply to that portal.  

As always, please let me know if you have further questions.

Ed

Candice
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you @edjusten, all of my certifications were transferred. 

0 Upvotes