HubSpot Academy Support

GD9
Participant

New to Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi, my employer has asked me to look into how quickly I can get a basic certification for Hubso=pot, but I am not entirely sure where to start, which certification do I start with?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
CHansen7
Solution
Contributor | Diamond Partner

New to Hubspot

SOLVE

Hello @GD9,

I was in your shoes just a few months ago.  Each certification varies in length and time. Here are a few courses I recommend that revolve around two topics.

Understanding HubSpot terminology:

Becoming familiar with navigating HubSpot:

I have gone through these and they have helped me lay the framework for understanding HubSpot. HubSpot does allow users to take the certification without watching all the videos or taking the quizzes. Some courses require exercises to be completed before a certification can be awarded. These exercises are often simple and provide hands-on opportunities like, "How to create a contact". HubSpot also allows users to adjust video speed. That is helpful if you want to watch a video at a faster or slower pace.

I hope these ideas help.

Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

linkedin

Carson Hansen

Pearagon

Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

www.pearagon.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
GD9
Participant

New to Hubspot

SOLVE

Thank you for your very clear answer this has given me a great place to start

0 Upvotes
CHansen7
Solution

New to Hubspot

SOLVE

Hello @GD9,

I was in your shoes just a few months ago.  Each certification varies in length and time. Here are a few courses I recommend that revolve around two topics.

Understanding HubSpot terminology:

Becoming familiar with navigating HubSpot:

I have gone through these and they have helped me lay the framework for understanding HubSpot. HubSpot does allow users to take the certification without watching all the videos or taking the quizzes. Some courses require exercises to be completed before a certification can be awarded. These exercises are often simple and provide hands-on opportunities like, "How to create a contact". HubSpot also allows users to adjust video speed. That is helpful if you want to watch a video at a faster or slower pace.

I hope these ideas help.

Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

linkedin

Carson Hansen

Pearagon

Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

www.pearagon.com
0 Upvotes