HubSpot Academy Support

lvanduzer
Miembro

Need code for LinkedIn Certification

resolver

I want to add my certification URL to my LinkedIn profile, but the code is not correct. Can someone please get in touch with me and let me know how it can be done? Thanks!

0 Me gusta
2 Soluciones aceptadas
Pablo
Solución
Participante

resolver

When you're logging into your HubSpot account and go to the learning center - https://app.hubspot.com/learning-center/

You can see all your certifications.

Click on the certification that you want on your LinkedIn account

There will be a button to directly get your certification to your Linkedin account.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
chrisking
Solución
Profesor inbound
Profesor inbound

resolver

Hello!

First things first, congrats on passing! With the new update to LinkedIn's UX UI we have a temporary solution found in this article: Here is a step by step guide from getting your certification over to LinkedIn.

Here to Help,

CK

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
chrisking
Solución
Profesor inbound
Profesor inbound

resolver

Hello!

First things first, congrats on passing! With the new update to LinkedIn's UX UI we have a temporary solution found in this article: Here is a step by step guide from getting your certification over to LinkedIn.

Here to Help,

CK

0 Me gusta
Pablo
Solución
Participante

resolver

When you're logging into your HubSpot account and go to the learning center - https://app.hubspot.com/learning-center/

You can see all your certifications.

Click on the certification that you want on your LinkedIn account

There will be a button to directly get your certification to your Linkedin account.

0 Me gusta
Bonbon
Miembro

resolver

Hi Pablo,

The Linkedin button is not working for me. I tried uploading my Social Media Certification. The Linkedin button opens up the window to fill in the course details but does not automatically link the image for you neither enters automatically the ID. It's not working.

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @Bonbon,

Are you still looking for assistance with this matter?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta