HubSpot Academy Support

artvandelay
Participant

Name on certificate

SOLVE

Completed a course. Received certificate, but name wrong. Updated name in profile settings. Name on certificate refuses to change. Please help. Thank you.

1 Accepted solution
JenWeiss
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Name on certificate

SOLVE

Hi @artvandelay

I have regenerated the certificate so you should be able to see a new version with your corrected name on it. 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11
hahahacheong

Name on certificate

SOLVE

I have the same problem. And the name of the Profile and Preference has been updated as directed by the Livechat team, but the name on the certificate is still not updated. Please heple. Thank you so much

0 Upvotes
JenWeiss
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Name on certificate

SOLVE

Hi @artvandelay

I have regenerated the certificate so you should be able to see a new version with your corrected name on it. 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
tondakvaibhav

Name on certificate

SOLVE

Hi Jen,

I have recently completed a Social Media Marketing course. I received the certificate but I the last name is wrong. I changed my name in the profile settings but there's no change in the certificate. 

Please help me resolve this issue.

Thank you

Vaibhav

0 Upvotes
jean29

Name on certificate

SOLVE

Hi I have the same issue I want my full name on the certificate help me please

0 Upvotes
DariaD
Participant

Name on certificate

SOLVE

Hi, Jen! I have the same issue, my last name is wrong on certificate, i already updated profile settings. Could you please regenerate my certificate as well? 

Thank you! 
Daria.

0 Upvotes
NDean
Contributor

Name on certificate

SOLVE

Hi Jen,

Could you possibly do the same for me? I'm having the same issue.

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
Yaxinguo

Name on certificate

SOLVE

name on certificate

i have completed digital advertising and gained the cert,but the name on cert is incorrect,so I tried to change my name in my profile account,but it is still unchanged. please do me a favor to change my name from Ngasan Kwok into Yaxin Guo,please,i appreciate so much!

0 Upvotes
Lilian98

Name on certificate

SOLVE

Hello JenniferW22,

One hour ago, I have completed my certification in email marketing. However, my name is spelled wrong on the certificate. I want to change my name on the certificate. I can't change it even after changing the name in the account and preference.

Please help to resolve this issue.

JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Name on certificate

SOLVE

Hi @Lilian98

I have gone ahead and regenerated the certification for you. This should now update the name on your certification. 

Best, 
@JenWeiss 

0 Upvotes
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Name on certificate

SOLVE

Hi @artvandelay , 

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

We want to make sure that you have the correct name reflected on your certification. Tto change the name on the certification, you can do so by following these steps! 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

0 Upvotes
artvandelay
Participant

Name on certificate

SOLVE

Thank you!