NOW LIVE: Transfer your own Certifications

Highlighted
Moderador de HubSpot

Hi @jlongas,

I would be happy to transfer your certifications over! Can you please provide the old email address and the new one you are trying to transfer the certifications to?

Best,

Cristina 

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Nuevo colaborador

Hi @caiello ,

My old email was jlongas@foxter.io and the correct one is jalongas[at]gmail.com

Thank you very much!

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Moderador de HubSpot

Hey @jlongas,

You are all set!

Best,

Cristina 

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Moderador de HubSpot

Hi @swatchjunkie,

This is all set!

Best,

Cristina 

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Nuevo miembro

Hello, 

I have the same issue that @jlongas .

I worked with a company email where I had all my certificates and now that I'm working on another company, I've lost all my certifications and I want them back, as I have no longer access to my old email.

Can you help me?

My old email was rrodriguez@foxter.io and I want to transfer all to my personal email rociordmc[at]gmail.com

Thank you so much! ^_^

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Moderador de HubSpot

Hi @Rociordmc,

Your certifications are all set and have been transferred! Apologies for the delay here 🙂

Best,

Cristina 

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Visitante

Hi-- I need the same help transferring my certifications from a company email address of which I no longer have access to a new email address. Can you help? Need to transfer from katherine@weareindustrial.com to katshaoul@gmail.com. Thanks!

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Nuevo colaborador

Hi @caiello ,

I was locked out of my work account without warning and was not able to transfer my certification. I have the downloaded certificate. Can you assist me in transfering my certificate? Old email was cursu@regency-fire.com

Thanks!

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Nuevo colaborador

Hello! Is there a limit to the number of times you can transfer certificates?

Is it also possible to transfer certificates back to an e-mail those certificates were previously associated with?

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Equipo de HubSpot Academy

Hey @LouieTheLion ,

There is not a limit to the number of times that you can transfer a certificate. It's also possible to transfer a certification back to an email address that it was previously associated with.

Thanks,

Julien

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Nuevo colaborador

That's great news 🙂 I wanted to show off my licenses at work! hehe.

Thanks for the response!

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Visitante

Hi!

I followed your instructions and tried to transfer my certificate from my free account (TFCC) and my email (jorma.manninen@thaifin.org) to my HubSpot Starter Suite account (Aneo Software Oy) and to my email  (jorma.manninen@aneo.fi), but I have not received any email to confirm the transfer and the spam folder is empty.

Jorma

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Moderador de HubSpot

Hi @Jorma,

Thank you for reaching out! I was able to successfully transfer the certifications for you so this should now be all set!

Best,

Cristina 

Responder
0 Me gusta