Hi @swatchjunkie,

This is all set!

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted

Hello, 

I have the same issue that @jlongas .

I worked with a company email where I had all my certificates and now that I'm working on another company, I've lost all my certifications and I want them back, as I have no longer access to my old email.

Can you help me?

My old email was rrodriguez@foxter.io and I want to transfer all to my personal email rociordmc[at]gmail.com

Thank you so much! ^_^

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Rociordmc,

Your certifications are all set and have been transferred! Apologies for the delay here Smiley Happy

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi @caiello ,

I was locked out of my work account without warning and was not able to transfer my certification. I have the downloaded certificate. Can you assist me in transfering my certificate? Old email was cursu@regency-fire.com

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello! Is there a limit to the number of times you can transfer certificates?

Is it also possible to transfer certificates back to an e-mail those certificates were previously associated with?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Academy Team

Hey @LouieTheLion ,

There is not a limit to the number of times that you can transfer a certificate. It's also possible to transfer a certification back to an email address that it was previously associated with.

Thanks,

Julien

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

That's great news Smiley Happy I wanted to show off my licenses at work! hehe.

Thanks for the response!

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Visitor

Hi!

I followed your instructions and tried to transfer my certificate from my free account (TFCC) and my email (jorma.manninen@thaifin.org) to my HubSpot Starter Suite account (Aneo Software Oy) and to my email  (jorma.manninen@aneo.fi), but I have not received any email to confirm the transfer and the spam folder is empty.

Jorma

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Jorma,

Thank you for reaching out! I was able to successfully transfer the certifications for you so this should now be all set!

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes