NOW LIVE: Transfer your own Certifications

Community Manager

As of September 20, 2018 users can now transfer their own certifications from one email address to another. 

Please follow the steps outlined in this article to begin the process. 

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
42 Replies 42
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @jlongas,

I would be happy to transfer your certifications over! Can you please provide the old email address and the new one you are trying to transfer the certifications to?

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @caiello ,

My old email was jlongas@foxter.io and the correct one is jalongas[at]gmail.com

Thank you very much!

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hey @jlongas,

You are all set!

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @swatchjunkie,

This is all set!

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes

Hello, 

I have the same issue that @jlongas .

I worked with a company email where I had all my certificates and now that I'm working on another company, I've lost all my certifications and I want them back, as I have no longer access to my old email.

Can you help me?

My old email was rrodriguez@foxter.io and I want to transfer all to my personal email rociordmc[at]gmail.com

Thank you so much! ^_^

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Rociordmc,

Your certifications are all set and have been transferred! Apologies for the delay here 🙂

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
Visitor

Hi-- I need the same help transferring my certifications from a company email address of which I no longer have access to a new email address. Can you help? Need to transfer from katherine@weareindustrial.com to katshaoul@gmail.com. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @caiello ,

I was locked out of my work account without warning and was not able to transfer my certification. I have the downloaded certificate. Can you assist me in transfering my certificate? Old email was cursu@regency-fire.com

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello! Is there a limit to the number of times you can transfer certificates?

Is it also possible to transfer certificates back to an e-mail those certificates were previously associated with?

0 Upvotes
Academy Team

Hey @LouieTheLion ,

There is not a limit to the number of times that you can transfer a certificate. It's also possible to transfer a certification back to an email address that it was previously associated with.

Thanks,

Julien

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

That's great news 🙂 I wanted to show off my licenses at work! hehe.

Thanks for the response!

0 Upvotes
Visitor

Hi!

I followed your instructions and tried to transfer my certificate from my free account (TFCC) and my email (jorma.manninen@thaifin.org) to my HubSpot Starter Suite account (Aneo Software Oy) and to my email  (jorma.manninen@aneo.fi), but I have not received any email to confirm the transfer and the spam folder is empty.

Jorma

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Jorma,

Thank you for reaching out! I was able to successfully transfer the certifications for you so this should now be all set!

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes