HubSpot Academy Support

chrissscaceres
Mitglied

My academy videos just wont play

Have tried the following:

1. Try loading the video on different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer) and it is still not working.
2. Tried on different networks. (mobile network)

Inbound Sales.pngíndice.jpg

Can the team assist on this? Thanks!

6 Antworten
MBirkland
Mitglied

It seems like you've taken some proactive steps to troubleshoot the issue, including trying different browsers and networks. In cases like this, it might also be worth checking if there are any embedded payments related to the video platform or if your payment details are up-to-date, as sometimes payment-related issues can impact video access. If the problem persists, reaching out to the academy's support team for personalized assistance could be beneficial. I hope you get it sorted out soon!

0 Upvotes
MBirkland
Mitglied

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're facing with the academy videos. If you've exhausted browser and network options without success, it might be worth reaching out to the academy's support team directly. They can provide specific assistance tailored to the platform. Alternatively, if you're looking to boost your online presence, consider consulting with a reliable Content Marketing Agency for effective digital marketing strategies.

0 Upvotes
PCosta3
Mitglied

I faced same issue while opening my snorkel, scuba course website. I contactd support for help and gave me the solution which was related to internet connection.

0 Upvotes
Thusk
Mitglied

Maybe, you are using internet that is working slow. Have you checked your internet speed? There are various official speed test tools such as Tm speed test, speedtest, and much more. First, check internet. Still, if you face any issue then clear browser cache. Hope, it will work fine!

0 Upvotes
HenryLeo025
Mitglied

Is your internet connection working fine? Sometimes due to poor internet connection, it happens. Have you checked your internet connection? What is the Speed? Check your connection speed by performing SPeed Test TM.

0 Upvotes
GeorgeBThomas
Ratgeber/-in | Elite Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Elite Partner

@chrissscaceres,

Have you done a speed test for your internet connection?

Are you using wifi or are you hardwired in?

A couple more questions.

Also, have you tried clearing your cache?

Have you updated your Chrome browser to the latest version?

One last question, is their s MAC or PC?

All of these questions are, things I would make sure or do.

Hope that helps,

George

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com
0 Upvotes