HubSpot Academy Support

EDaCosta21
Participant | Elite Partner

Moving Certificates

Hi,

I have recently started a new job and no longer have access to the email address I used to complete my inbound certification but I would like to move this across.

Please could this be transfered to my new email address and the certification be emailed to me so that I can download it?

The account I completed the certification with was elliot.dacosta@healthassured.co.uk and it was the inbound certification. This was completed April 2020 and expires May 2022.

Could this be updated to my new email address elliot.dacosta@dontbeshy.com 

Let me know if you need any further information

Thanks in advance,
Elliot

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Moving Certificates

Hi @EDaCosta21,

Thank you for reaching out! This is all set and the certification has been transferred to your new email address. To download the cert in your new account, please head to the Academy page in your potal MyLearning > Completed > Certificates. Pleaes click into the certification and enable the toggle below the 'embed badge' in order to retrieve the link to the certification; then click 'download certification.'

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
EDaCosta21

Moving Certificates

@cristinaAW 

Are you able to come back to me on this please? I can see the certificate on my account, however I still can't select it and download it

Would be much appreciated!

Thanks

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Moving Certificates

Hi @EDaCosta21,

Thanks for reaching out! I double checked and am seeing that the certification was successfully transferred over. Can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end on the 'download' screen?

Best,
Cristina 

0 Upvotes
EDaCosta21

Moving Certificates

Hi @cristinaAW ,

The download button is just greyed out and won't let me click it, as per below:

EDaCosta21_0-1604509293631.png

Thanks

Elliot

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Moving Certificates

Hi @EDaCosta21,

Is the toggle underneath the 'embed badge' section enabed?

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
EDaCosta21

Moving Certificates

Hi Cristina,

Thanks for the swift movement, however the button is greyed out and won't let me click download? Are you able to see why?

Failing this, would it just be emailed to me please?

Thanks

Elliot

0 Upvotes