HubSpot Academy Support

ramya3mehul
Membro

Missing Name on HubSpot Certification

resolver

Hello HubSpot, I recently took the Hubspot Inbound Certification course/exam. However I am unable to see my name on the HubSpot certificate. I do see the badge and the download PDF options, but when I download the PDF file I do not see my name on the certificate. Any ideas how I can get a solution to this issue? Thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

@ramya3mehul if you do not have a name associated with your user in your portal, then a name will not populate on your certification. 

I would recommend setting a name in your profile and preferences and then redownloading the certificate, as it will update with the name set in your profile. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

@ramya3mehul if you do not have a name associated with your user in your portal, then a name will not populate on your certification. 

I would recommend setting a name in your profile and preferences and then redownloading the certificate, as it will update with the name set in your profile. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva
VJenise
Membro

resolver

I have a similar issue, I update my profile to my name but my certification had my google name on it which is not my name.  @jennysowyrda 

0 Avaliação positiva
VJenise
Membro

resolver

nvm i got it!

0 Avaliação positiva