HubSpot Academy Support

ramya3mehul
Miembro

Missing Name on HubSpot Certification

resolver

Hello HubSpot, I recently took the Hubspot Inbound Certification course/exam. However I am unable to see my name on the HubSpot certificate. I do see the badge and the download PDF options, but when I download the PDF file I do not see my name on the certificate. Any ideas how I can get a solution to this issue? Thanks!

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
jennysowyrda
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

@ramya3mehul if you do not have a name associated with your user in your portal, then a name will not populate on your certification. 

I would recommend setting a name in your profile and preferences and then redownloading the certificate, as it will update with the name set in your profile. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
jennysowyrda
Solución

resolver

@ramya3mehul if you do not have a name associated with your user in your portal, then a name will not populate on your certification. 

I would recommend setting a name in your profile and preferences and then redownloading the certificate, as it will update with the name set in your profile. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
VJenise
Miembro

resolver

I have a similar issue, I update my profile to my name but my certification had my google name on it which is not my name.  @jennysowyrda 

0 Me gusta
VJenise
Miembro

resolver

nvm i got it!

0 Me gusta