HubSpot Academy Support

gknapp
メンバー

Missing Certification IDs / Unable to Download Certificates

解決

Hi all,

I'm unable to download three certificates that I completed late last year: Inbound Marketing, Social Media, and Growth-Driven Design. Specifically, I would like access to the Certificate/Credential ID so I can show this coursework on my LinkedIn profile.

Here is the requested information - 

1. The email address you completed the certification with: gknapp@yext.com

2. The name of the certification: Inbound Marketing, Social Media, Growth-Driven Design

3. The browsers you have tried loading the content in: Chrome (85.0.4183.121), Firefox (76.0.1)

4. Screenshot of the teams tab within your learning center:Screen Shot 2020-10-11 at 10.16.33 AM.png

5. Screenshot of the track tab of your learning center (after searching for your specific certification):Screen Shot 2020-10-11 at 10.17.54 AM.png

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Gordon

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
cristinaAW
解決策
アカデミーチーム
アカデミーチーム

解決

Hi @gknapp,

Thank you for reaching out! Please check your messages 🙂

Best,

Cristina 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5件の返信
LAkamavičiūtė
メンバー

解決

Hello 

I have completed my Digital Marketing Course but cannot download the certification. The download arrow is not reactive. Help 🙂 

0 いいね!
cristinaAW
解決策
アカデミーチーム
アカデミーチーム

解決

Hi @gknapp,

Thank you for reaching out! Please check your messages 🙂

Best,

Cristina 

DariaD
参加者

解決

Hello! I'm having trouble with my certificate. It doesn't show my last name. I updated my profile according to the instructions provided on the troubleshooting topic, but it didn't help., I also cleaned the cache and cookies. I also asked for help one week ago, but nobody responded to me.

Please, help! Thank you!

0 いいね!
TuyenPham8
メンバー

解決

Hi Cristina. Please check your messages. I got an issue with downloading my certificate.

Thank you.

0 いいね!
Jovitha
投稿者 | Solutions Partner
投稿者 | Solutions Partner

解決

You should open the course, and go to the last tab of the exam where you will get an option to download the certificate, even though it would be showing unable, then click on it another page would open there you should be able t download the certificate.

0 いいね!