HubSpot Academy Support

BPecson

Marketing Software Certification Issue

SOLVE

Hi there! 

I've been waiting for 1 more practical test to be graded (creation of blog post) before I know if I got certified or not. I passed everything as well as the exam, but this image (attached) is still being shown on my screen for the creation of blog post. I've done everything (no other SEO optimization issues) and have published the blog. I did this last March 31 and I'm still waiting for results. The photo attached showed on the other practical tests and I already got graded for them.

How do I know if I already got graded for it or if it's being graded? 😞Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 3.49.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-05 at 3.39.17 PM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JenWeiss
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @BPecson

Thank you for reaching out! From taking a look at the backend it is not being reflected that you have submitted this portion which might be because you created the blog post before pressing 'Get Started' on the exercise itself. Do you mind restarting this portion again, creating a new post and then hitting submit? Please keep in mind you won't be able to just clone the blog post you would need to create a new one. Once you have completed this please let me know and I will be able to check once again that it has been submitted. 

Best,

Jenny

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
JenWeiss
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @BPecson

Thank you for reaching out! From taking a look at the backend it is not being reflected that you have submitted this portion which might be because you created the blog post before pressing 'Get Started' on the exercise itself. Do you mind restarting this portion again, creating a new post and then hitting submit? Please keep in mind you won't be able to just clone the blog post you would need to create a new one. Once you have completed this please let me know and I will be able to check once again that it has been submitted. 

Best,

Jenny

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
BPecson

SOLVE

Hi, Jenny!

I was able to restart the exam and publish the blog post. I now got my certificate! Thank you!

0 Upvotes