HubSpot Academy Support

NShaheen
Participant

Marketing Software Certification Issue

SOLVE

Whenever I want to do an exercise for Marketing Certificate they ask for this!

I've completed all the course videos and entered the exam with full mark 75/75.

What should I do to get my certificate? 

pro.PNGprob.PNGproble.PNG

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cristinaAW
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @NShaheen,

Thanks for reaching out! Although the education is free to go through as well as the exam portion, if you want to become fully certified there are a few required exercises that use paid features with Pro or Enterprise subscription of HubSpot. If you'd like to sign up for a free trial, you can do so here!

Best,
Cristina 

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
cristinaAW
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @NShaheen,

Thanks for reaching out! Although the education is free to go through as well as the exam portion, if you want to become fully certified there are a few required exercises that use paid features with Pro or Enterprise subscription of HubSpot. If you'd like to sign up for a free trial, you can do so here!

Best,
Cristina 

AThurman

SOLVE

What do you recommend for people who are between jobs, thus not having access to a company account, and would like to list HubSpot certification on their resume? I passed the exam but literally cannot complete the exercises. Do you guys really not support your fellow marketers who have been affected by covid job loss??

cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @AThurman,

Thank you for reaching out! I completely understand and I want to make sure you are able to receive a completed certification that you can list on your resume. In cases where you are taking a certification that requires a paid account to complete the exercises, I highly recommend signing up for a free HubSpot account and enabling a free 14 day trial that will allow you to complete all of the exercises so that you can be fully certified. 

Best,

Cristina 

VKeeran
Participant

SOLVE

If you have the option for a 14 day free trial, why not just cut the hassle for everyone and design the course in a way that does not require having a real account? Just allow people to tinker with the software and show that they have an understanding of the practical exercises. Did absolutely no one apply their common sense when designing these courses?

0 Upvotes
RGupta0

SOLVE
Hi Cristina,

I took 14 days trial and completed most of the practical exercises but then my account got suspended due to unusual activities. I appealed to review the suspension but received reply from hubspot that it will remain locked. I still need to complete BLOG POST and FORM creation exercise. Please suggest what I should do now; I have only 4 days left in my trial.
0 Upvotes
NShaheen
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you, Cristina,

I'll do that, but I'm thinking of completing another course and take their exam before I get my free trial and end the exercise.

Will it affect my certificate?

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @NShaheen,

If you enbale the trial in your current account it will not affect any of your progress!

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
YReedy
Participant

SOLVE

My team is having the same problem. Our company has the full subscription, but the activities are not tracking when we do them, or access is denied. It makes sense that we can't make updates to our buyer personas. How can we get around this if these things have already been done in our HubSpot instance? 

cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @YReedy,

Thanks for reaching out! As mentioned above, a majority of the exercises in the marketing software cert to require a paid pro or enterprise subscription. If your account currently does not have that, the best next step would be to enable a free marketing pro trail that will allow you and your team to complete this certification in your account! 

Best,

Cristina