HubSpot Academy Support

JBergquist

Marketing Hub Certification without having a HubSpot system

SOLVE

I'm trying to get certified on Marketing Hub, but my company does not have a HubSpot system and I can't afford a Pro license on my own.  Is there a way to get a student / test license so I can get the certification without having to spend $800/mo on a Marketing Hub Professional license....ouch!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JBergquist 

You can upgrade to free trial of Marketing Pro from inside a free HubSpot portal.

This will give you all the toys... BUT... you won'tactually be able to send the emails.

HubSpot will not let anyone send bulk emails using a trial (to stop spammers and scammers).

To kick off a trial go to the drop down at the top right (where your Portal Name is) and select "Pricing and Features". From there follow the bouncing ball.

Have fun

Mike

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
RAtkins3
Participant

SOLVE

@JBergquist On a similar journey here. Was the trial period enough time to get it done?

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @JBergquist 

You can upgrade to free trial of Marketing Pro from inside a free HubSpot portal.

This will give you all the toys... BUT... you won'tactually be able to send the emails.

HubSpot will not let anyone send bulk emails using a trial (to stop spammers and scammers).

To kick off a trial go to the drop down at the top right (where your Portal Name is) and select "Pricing and Features". From there follow the bouncing ball.

Have fun

Mike

LdaSilveira
Participant

SOLVE

Hello! do you how/where I can get a free 14 day trial on CMS Hub enterprise? 

I'm trying to complete the hubspot CMS for marketers centification.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
JBergquist

SOLVE

Got it, thanks Mike.  That's a workable solution, but only if I can do it in 14 days.  It'd be better if they provided access to a student sand box system.

Mike_Eastwood

SOLVE

Hey @JBergquist 

The expression I use is "Death or Glory!".

Go for it!

Mike

0 Upvotes