HubSpot Academy Support

GT45

Login and being logged out issue

SOLVE

Hi Hubspot

I am currently learning Social media marketing on Hubspot academy official site but I have a very HUGE, BIG problem that I can't take anymore

I don't like it when I'm always logged out of my account, everytime I leave the site even just for 5mins, I will come back & then start having to login again.

It's really stressful & it's pissing me off as well.

I'm enjoying my training but I don't like the problem I encounter every single day. It's really frustrating and I am tired.

1 Accepted solution
JenWeiss
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @GT45,

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

We want to apologize that currently have to log in every time you leave the website. We recognize how frustrating that be and will make sure to pass this feedback along to our team.

HubSpot is happy to hear that you are enjoying the Social Media Marketing course! Hopefully, you enjoy other certifications as well. 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
JenWeiss
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @GT45,

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

We want to apologize that currently have to log in every time you leave the website. We recognize how frustrating that be and will make sure to pass this feedback along to our team.

HubSpot is happy to hear that you are enjoying the Social Media Marketing course! Hopefully, you enjoy other certifications as well. 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.