HubSpot Academy Support

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

Length of Certification

SOLVE

Why are the certificates renewable at different increments? Some are 12 months, some are 24 months and others random. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cristinaAW
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

Length of Certification

SOLVE

Hi @gelflex-cc,

Certifications are valid for either 13 or 25 months, based on the expertise they represent. HubSpot software is constantly evolving, with new features and functionality coming out regularly. Therefore, our technical software certifications have a 13 month expiration. Our non-technical courses, like Content Marketing and Social Media Certifications have a 25 month expiration date.

Best,

Cristina 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Shahbaz
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Length of Certification

SOLVE

This is great information. I'm curious, is there an updated list of which certifications are 13 and which are 25? I have only been able to locate this one: How long does my certification last - HubSpot answer 

Migrate. Setup. Integrate. Create Co-opetition with us! https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/Shahbaz
0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

Length of Certification

SOLVE

Hi @gelflex-cc,

Certifications are valid for either 13 or 25 months, based on the expertise they represent. HubSpot software is constantly evolving, with new features and functionality coming out regularly. Therefore, our technical software certifications have a 13 month expiration. Our non-technical courses, like Content Marketing and Social Media Certifications have a 25 month expiration date.

Best,

Cristina 

douglasburdett

Length of Certification

SOLVE

That is not accurate. Agency sales certifications are only good for 1 year. I understand that it makes sense to have the software certifications on an annual basis given how frequently the product changes, but there doesn't seem to be a reason why several of the agency sales certifications are only for one year. I asked David Weinhaus about this and he directed me to Kevin Dunn.

I've been asking about this for some time and have not received an answer. Please see my previous query about this in the community and/or ask Kevin Dunn what the status is on this fix - I will be happy to forward my emails w/him to you if that would be helpful.

0 Upvotes