HubSpot Academy Support

ankita

Issue regarding study guide

The study guide only conatins questions, where do I find its answers?

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
shahna

Recently i complete conatins class very help for me. then i start working office cleaning website https://naturallybolddevelopments.ca/services/office-cleaning please check my work.

0 Upvotes
ERhf

For our clients, lists integration into Outlook would be the killer function, as a minimum corporations might jump in immediately on cart page as you an see the store, in place of buying other custom designed platform.

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hey @ankita,

We don't explicitly provide the answers to the study guide questions or even the exam questions for that matter. All of the answers can be found in the content. I would suggest using the transcripts to help you surface some of the answers!

Best,

Julien

0 Upvotes
fdainfo

where are these trasncripts?

0 Upvotes
fdainfo

Please tell me where these transcripts are.  Ive now failed the exam twice and by a hair!  Im getting very frustrated that I cant find out which question i got wrong.     I do not find many of the questions relate to the test questions and videos.   I really want to pass this and move on to other Hubspot tests, but need more help so i dont fail again.  i do not have a lot of expertise in multiple choice testing and "memorizing" concepts. . Please let me know if you can help me out in any way.

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hey @fdainfo,

You can find the transcripts by following the steps below:

1. Log in to your portal.
  2. Click into the course that you want to view the transcripts for (ex. Inbound Certification).
  3. Click an individual class.
  4. Video will appear. Under the video click on the "Additional Resources" tab.
  5. In that tab you will see an option to "Download Transcript".

I find that having the transcript open so that you can reference it while taking the test is quite helpful. Good luck on your next attempt!

- Julien

0 Upvotes
jhefner

Hello Julien- I emailed you about this.

I took all of the classes and I'm trying to pass the test.  The problem is, when I go back to watch the videos, the bottom where the additional resources is found IS NO longer there- my page only goes down to the bottom of the video screen and that's it- and I have tried this multiple times and with two different internet portals. It's as if that option does not exist after you've completed the classes/videos.  How can I find the transcripts another way?

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hey Julia,

I saw the email you sent. Let's keep this over email for now on since this seems like it may be an edge case scenario!

Best,

Julien

0 Upvotes
Mahdiyeh

Hi 

I am doing Inbound Marketing classes but unfortunately i am not able to find #4 point. there is no additional resources. any idea about it.

Regards

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hey @Mahdiyeh, can you send me a screenshot of what you are seeing? My guess is that you are clicking on the general video and not a video in one of the classes.

- Julien

0 Upvotes