HubSpot Academy Support

eNinja

Introduction to contextual marketing exercise broken

I'm in the process of completing the contextual marketing certification, but when I try to complete the "Introduction to contextual marketing" exercise it returns the following error:

Request for https://api.hubspot.com/cosemail/v1/emails/listing?portalId=4614716&clienttimeout=7000&archived=false&limit=15&offset=0&order=-updated&state__in=AUTOMATED_DRAFT&state__in=AUTOMATED_FOR_FORM_BUFFER&state__in=AUTOMATED_FOR_FORM_DRAFT&state__in=BLOG_EMAIL_DRAFT&state__in=DRAFT&state__in=DRAFT_AB&state__in=RSS_TO_EMAIL_DRAFT&state__in=PRE_PROCESSING&state__in=PROCESSING&state__in=PUBLISHED&state__in=PUBLISHED_AB&state__in=AUTOMATED&state__in=BLOG_EMAIL_PUBLISHED&state__in=RSS_TO_EMAIL_PUBLISHED&state__in=AUTOMATED_FOR_FORM&state__in=AUTOMATED_FOR_FORM_LEGACY&state__in=ERROR&state__in=SCHEDULED&state__in=SCHEDULED_AB&statistics=true failed with status 403.

In addition, the page says "Sorry. The email dashboard is only accessible to the Marketer role. Please contact your portal administrator about changing your user role." I'm super admin, so I should have access to all content accessible to roles lower in the hierarchy of security privileges.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Introduction to contextual marketing exercise broken

Hey @eNinja apologies for the lack of response. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so can you please confirm the HUB ID of the portal where you are tyring to complete this certification and share as screenshot of the permissions error? Thank you!

0 Upvotes