HubSpot Academy Support

Sanjit
Participant

Instagram Marketing Strategy Course

SOLVE

Hi,

So I've recently completed the "Instagram Marketing Strategy Course" but it is not a certification course. I would like to know if there is anyway I can add this to my profile or share on my social media handles. 

Would appreciate if there is a way around this.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cristinaAW
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @Sanjit,

Thanks for reaching out! This course, you pointed out, does not award a certification or badge so at this time there isn't something specific like that, that you can share to your social media profiles. I understand the usefulness that this option would bring to your team’s workflow so I recommend that you create a new idea here on the HubSpot Community’s Idea Exchange, so that you, your team and other users can vote for the feature. I’d encourage you to include as much detail as possible in your post. The more the Product Team knows about your  idea – who it’s for, what the motivation is, and what the actual product/tool is, the more accurate Product can be when it comes time to prioritize and scope it.

Best,

Cristina 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
cristinaAW
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @Sanjit,

Thanks for reaching out! This course, you pointed out, does not award a certification or badge so at this time there isn't something specific like that, that you can share to your social media profiles. I understand the usefulness that this option would bring to your team’s workflow so I recommend that you create a new idea here on the HubSpot Community’s Idea Exchange, so that you, your team and other users can vote for the feature. I’d encourage you to include as much detail as possible in your post. The more the Product Team knows about your  idea – who it’s for, what the motivation is, and what the actual product/tool is, the more accurate Product can be when it comes time to prioritize and scope it.

Best,

Cristina 

Sanjit
Participant

SOLVE

thanks, I will certainly do that. 

I also wanted to ask if I can write a blog on my learnings from this course and mention that I've completed it.

Blog Link: https://sanjit-oberai.medium.com/ 

@cristinaAW 

cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @Sanjit,

I don't see that being a problem! Thank you and so glad you enjoyed the course!

Best,
Cristina