HubSpot Academy Support

MargretheA
メンバー

Inbound Certification Link Error

解決

Hi,

I recenly passed the Inbound Certification and added it to my LinkedIn profile. However, the certification link shows an error message when I try to open it, as shown below:
Untitled.jpg

This only happens when I'm logged out of HubSpot, when I'm logged in the link works. I have also tried using a different browser and got someone to open the link on their computer, but the same thing happens. Does anyone know why?

Thank you!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @MargretheA

I reached out to you directly with next steps.

Thanks,
Jenny

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
10件の返信
Pritish
メンバー

解決

Hi Margrethe,

Could you please let me know how to view the certificate again as I am getting the same error when I am trying to view my certificate?? Your help would be much appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

0 いいね!
MargretheA
メンバー

解決

Hi,

This is what I did: Go to view your certificate, right-click on 'Download a printable certificate' and click 'Copy link address' (the start of the URL will look like this api.hubapi.com). You can then use this link to post on ex. LinkedIn, and it should be accessible for everyone. Hope this helps!

0 いいね!
AmandaP
参加者

解決

Margrethe,

Thank you! Your suggestion helped with this issus along with the one I had with my Content Marketing Certification. Orignally, with Inbound, the certificate appeared on LinkedIn. Months later, it only gave the error message along with the tree. As for my  Content Matketing Certificate, the image was of the instructor and the short congradulatory clip. My certification could not be loaded. 

0 いいね!
Pritish
メンバー

解決

Thank you so much for your reply but it seems that today is one of those days where even simple things don't work out for me. スマイリー ハッピーLet me try searching if there is any other way out. I appreciate that you took out time to reply on this thread. Thank you and have a good day 🙂

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @MargretheA,

Is that the link for associating the certificate with your linkedin or just to download the certificate? Additionally I am curious as to how you are accessing the link. 

Once I have this information I can continue investigating this on my end. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
MargretheA
メンバー

解決

Hi, I wanted to check in to see if the issue has been resolved. Could it be that the link (https://hubspot-academy.s3.amazonaws.com/prod/certification/certificate-pdfs/7BAE596A14054871B489A4C...) is somehow only accessible when logged in to HubSpot?

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @MargretheA

I reached out to you directly with next steps.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 いいね!
QChauvat
メンバー

解決

hi @jennysowyrda ,

I am having the same issue as MargretheA, with my Hubspot Inbound certification.

QChauvat_0-1611250833360.png

Here is the certification link

Do you need anything else to fix the issue ?

0 いいね!
MargretheA
メンバー

解決

The link is now working, thank you!

0 いいね!
MargretheA
メンバー

解決

It's the link to download the certificate. I followed the instructions I found on HubSpot FAQ.

0 いいね!