HubSpot Academy Support

Anu1

Inbound Certification Link Error

Hi,

I passed my Inbound Certification (new) today. The validity mentioned on the badge appears to be only for one year (April 2018 - April 2019). From the past community posts I  found that this certification is valid for 2 years and it will have validity of 25 months. Can you please help me know what is the exact validity applicable?

Also, under my account's learning center when I click on Download a printable certificate, I am able to see only the png version of the badge and I am not able to find the pdf certificate. Can you please help me to know how can I get a pdf version of the certificate?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Anu1 The certification is valid for two years. I've notified the team of this descrepancy; they will be retrofitting your  certification in the next few days. Please let me know if this doesn't show correctly after one week. Can you let me know if the certificate is still not available?

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Anu1

Hi,

@edjusten, It has been one week but still my certificate shows validity of one year only. I passed another certification and same issue there as well. It also shows valid for one year.

Can you please help rectifying the same at the earliest.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
Anu1

Hi Edjusten,

Thank you for your reply. I just verified again in my account, but the certificate still shows only one year date and has not been extended. As you suggested, I shall let you if its not corrected in  a week.

Do let me know if you need any more information from my side.

With Thanks

0 Upvotes