HubSpot Academy Support

Kostelec
メンバー

I passed the Exam/Practical exercises but 4 badges are not appearing.

解決

Hi there, I have four certs for which I've passed the exam and done all the practical exercises, but the badge is not appearing. Is there something I'm missing here? I've checked in multiple browsers so it's not a cache on my end. 🙂

See screenshots:

Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 2.44.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-31 at 2.46.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-31 at 2.47.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-31 at 2.48.01 PM.png

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @Kostelec,

Apologies! The my courses tab is an outdated feature. You can filter your tracks down to "completed" and "expiring soon"; if you don't see the courses there, then I would recommend retaking them. 

Thanks,
Jenny

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
6件の返信
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @Kostelec,

Some exams include practical components that can take a few days to grade. 

If you can share the exam names with me, as well as the email address you took the exams with, I can look into this further.

0 いいね!
Kostelec
メンバー

解決

Sorry for the late reply.

Growth-Driven Design Agency

HubSpot Marketing Software

HubSpot Sales Software

Inbound Sales

ckostelec@cws.net

Thanks!

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @Kostelec,

Thanks for the information! 

If you look at the "my courses" portion of your learning center, do you see the dates for when your certification is valid? Can you send along screenshots of what you are seeing? I am not seeing any recent exam attempts on my end. Additionally, you must complete the practical exercises within 11 months of completing the exam. I am wondering if the timeline between the exams expiring and the more recent practical exercises is causing the issue.

For more information around certification expiration policies, I wanted to share this resource.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 いいね!
Kostelec
メンバー

解決

Hmm, I am not sure where the "My Courses" section is. Did the name change recently?

I went through my emails and couldn't find a recent breakdown email for the 4 mentioned exams, so perhaps I took the exam a long time ago and just need to do it again.

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @Kostelec,

Apologies! The my courses tab is an outdated feature. You can filter your tracks down to "completed" and "expiring soon"; if you don't see the courses there, then I would recommend retaking them. 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 いいね!
Kostelec
メンバー

解決

Yeah I don't see them listed in the completed section. I will retake the exams and see if that is the issue. Thanks!